Thank you Mike Gerken for this amazing image of Ms. Papa doing her thing!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

If you or anyone you know is interested in farming ventures in Carteret County, please join me at Two Bees Farm on Sunday February 19 at 2:00 pm.  I will be hosting the first "Young Farmers Potluck".  Now please don't take offense to the "young" part... but I'm trying to promote more involvement from the younger folks in the area.. We are a retirement community afterall and at times it is very difficult to get the next generation involved and invested in our area.  I will offer a short tour of my place (keep in mind there's not a lot going on at this time of year!) and we'll gather together for good food and conversation about opportunites in our area.  Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment